Positive Power of knowing your Current Mood


Okay, so I am learning how to notice what mood I am in and how
 to use this mood to get the most from myself. 

I have read in many self-help books as of late that knowing the mental state you are in activates the thoughts you project at that moment at an amazing rate. This said, if you are in a bad state you could not just stop thinking, this would in fact be impossible; we think even when we are sleeping. 

So how can you harness something positive from a negative space or frame of mind?

Well let us start by saying your day is going all wrong and you want to say something like “If this is any indicator of how my day is going to be, I should just go back to bed!" 

I say TISK...TISK...TISK, harness that negative feeling and take a breath.  Say something like “Well, this is not what I was expecting toady, however I know that my day is not over, and good things are just around the corner!" In saying something like this, even if you are in a viscous mood, mental affirmation will slowly start to change that place you stand in that looks like molasses. 

It may happen instantly, or by the end of the day, but rest assured it would happen.  Declare to yourself in the morning before you rise, the day holds everything my heart could ever want, this is the mood, I set this intention firmly on my being!

We are the drivers of our will and motivators’ of our destiny, in saying this I would like to note, I have used this many times and I have had amazing life affirming situations happen because of my swift mental sweeping and quick replacing of negative thought.

Join me please and let’s get motivated!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought on Working From Home ( the serious editions)

Knowing where the spiritual leaders lives have been embellished

Sound Healing and Religion