It ain't where you from, it where you at

( it an't where your from, it's where you at) if you deal in the past you set that trap, I came from hard streets and never my road paved in Gold, every opportunity I had I made it unfold!

I see game, I say player I'll play along, you never know who I know is telling tune of this song, if your game lined up with my real opportunity then that means I flipped the script, but you saw a fake opportunity.

A childish game you played but your fodder I passed along, they laughed I laughed and we moved along. The power of your mind is to be used as a gift, but you set the tune of fake riffs, we laughed at the promises, we laughed at the accolades we laughed and stirred at the cup of your ghetto kool-aid.

That's what you call it right, when you think you've won, but you've made something ignite, then your game comes undone, take your yarn back kitten, your games undone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought on Working From Home ( the serious editions)

Knowing where the spiritual leaders lives have been embellished

Sound Healing and Religion