Responding to the VMA- Shameless and Destructive!

In the past I tried to defend the Stars and Starlets of the Music Industry, I tried to give them a break, but now I think they need a wake-up call!!!


Please, pass this on.

Better forms of Entertainment for us, and our children: Watching old movies, Listening to music from times gone 20’s,30’,40’s- up till the 70’s Jazz, Blues and R&B and Real Rock and Roll. Through Literature and Art, and Education, and real Music we can give our young men and women, vision of what growing into adults really entails and the true time it takes to cultivate who they are. The one thing I have to say is, for the love of everything precious and sacred, change the channel and stop purchasing the trash that is on the shelves. 


If you want a better form of Entertainment support true artists, poets, novelist, and movie makers who are on the track of Enlightened thought and human progression. Everyone’s culture has its beauty; the fact that we allow ourselves ( Black Culture?) to get side tracked, changing our natural looks to fit in with the main stream and be cookie cutter Brides for the DEVILS entertainment by acting out fantasies of Black Bodies /White looks, has become debilitating and Vice a Versa. I mean really everybody wants to talk about black pride, but what pride do you have when you change your looks-to make a Million or so?

I was always and will always be proud of being a mixed heritage woman; I think that women of all cultures are wonderful and beautiful as they are. In addition, yes I have had- Blonde Hair, Black Hair, Red Hair, etc... when I was modeling...But when they started talking about ( Changing physical appearance ie... breast implants, nose job, cut this/adjust that) I said no way, and walked away with my head held high! 

High art (or what they call high art) fashion and design is more fantasy than fact. Being a Men's Shirt, Tank Top, and Motorcycle Jacket kind of girl, I understand that not everyone is alike; so I will say this: "If you allow all of this to go on and leave culture behind for trash, remember, like attracts like and you eventually have to take out the trash!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought on Working From Home ( the serious editions)

Knowing where the spiritual leaders lives have been embellished

Sound Healing and Religion