Live From Amsterdam "Lady Art"



Live from Amsterdam, we have Lady Art, on the MIC' doing her thing with a smooth mix of poetry type lyrics and verbal imagery!

The style is lad back ,but the lyrics "are anything but."

1. How long have you been writing and Rhyming

I started writing around the age of 16, and I am still writing so its been a while.  I did write in Dutch for myself, and then  I started next writing in  English. And thanks too that i make (English) songs.

2. Who are your major influences in Music

I have eclectic taste, I listen to all music. now-a- days.  However, when I was younger I listened to Marshall Mathers (eminem) and Tupac Shakur.  And now i guess Kendrick Lamar does it hard. I love the lyrics and his performing skills. And well...Rihanna, above all "haha" no words for that woman.

3. If you had a dream team of Mc's and singers or poets to work with 
who would they be.

MMM, I would love to  work with K.Michelle, Kendrick Lamar,  and Bone Thugz and Harmony. And if so with Rihanna. I am a songwriter so I would be excited to write songs for/ with artists who have creative minds that I consider to be awesome.

4. How has your music changed your life, i.e from the beginning till now 

It did change my perspective on life itself, I guess every creative person needs an outlet, so, I started writing because of my life.  My Brother and I are from Brazil and we are adopted. Anything that happens in my life now and I thank God for it all, and my ability to write about it. Cuz' this is more than a dream, I got hope, since I've been using my gifts as an outlet for my emotions like- anger, fear,love and happiness. I am grateful for my gift. My truest wish is " I wanta' make the music happen" big scale business!

5. Who are the production people you work with, and how long have you been working with them 

True, check out White Hendrix.  You'll find songs we did as duo, Goblin Habits. For now I'm focusing on my own career. I'm busy on a new mix-tape with another producer, who's name I may not give away yet. And I've worked with several other people on production in Amsterdam.

6. Where do you see you and your music heading five years from now! 

I will always make music for me it is not about "The Big Break" it is about the expression of it all. Lyrics-Music= j Me and I love it!  When people listen to my music and appreciate it I Love it, cuz I work hard and I have something to give to the listener. I am happy when music surrounds me, it takes life to a bigger level.

Note from Aunt Kitty:

For about 2 months now I have been in contact with Lady Art (Gisele) who is from Amsterdam. Sometimes music is all that it take to make a connection with people. I would suggest you all go to her page and site and listen to her music. Give her your honest support and feed back. I love Music and people in the Industry, and my sincerest wish is that all of the young people I write about, become who they see themselves to be. On that note: Check out Lady Art!

Lady Art, MySpace

Lady Art, Sound Cloud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought on Working From Home ( the serious editions)

Knowing where the spiritual leaders lives have been embellished

Sound Healing and Religion