Knowing where the spiritual leaders lives have been embellished

Current Climate, spiritual teachers and leaders creating apps and other platforms to monitor peoples ideas all to gain perspective on how to actively manipulate others, because some of these charlatans are literally vampires who have no real emotional ties to humanity.

Their only GOD is money and how to make it, even if they have to use your life story to make themselves more interesting, human and relatable!


I just read an article about someone that I knew and trusted and right in front of me, my whole life story, my ups, downs, triumphs and adversities carefully crafted and worded as to make it seem emotionally original!


The only problem is, I know and it has left a bad taste in my mouth for all people who claim to have the best interest of humanity at heart and seem super relatable, maybe they're doing the same thing...now I have trust issues about all things spiritual, and self healing.


I mean what type of trash DNA would it take for a person to cultivate a whole program off of hacking peoples computers, delving into their personal lives and concocting a story that they could not even live through in reality. 


I would invite this person to actually walk 1 mile in my younger self's shoes, go through all my ups and downs in the toughest year, just one year of my life and see if they would be able to even make it past what I have lived through. 


It's scary, because in this lost world where people are looking for guidance, these types of charlatans are becoming status quo' and par for the course. You can always tell them as well, because one little word about their obvious nonsense will send them on the attack! I mean if you are going to use my ideas and life at least pay me for my story! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought on Working From Home ( the serious editions)

Sound Healing and Religion