Thinking on God

Look, as I said before, my stance on God is not like everyone else's. I have a firm belief in prayer and meditation, I know that GOD lives in each and everyone of us and it is up to us to make that part shine. I also know human emotion is a motherfucker. It will lead you to try and make people see your side. I have never needed to run in a pack, I have always walked in my own direction.

I don't pray like other people, because I think sometimes people say one sided prayers...if you say we are created in God's image, then how can you wish harm to someone because they don't follow what you follow or do as you do. I don't feel it is my place to tell someone how to move in this world. I think we have evolved from something we know nothing about, I think the Bible sets a point of view from the people of that region. Not America, not Europe..but in fact the middle East.

Let's be correct though, everyone has a creation myth...so to speak. Everyone wants to say they are right. It's because everyone wants to feel more connected to the source. But what if I told you, that when the tongues where divided that is when the real confusion came about. What if we are all speaking of the same creator, but custom and ceremony and language are what divides us.

14 books have been omitted from the Bible, and it says in the Bible " nothing shall be added to this book of prophecy for the plagues in this book shall be added to them, nothing shall be taken away from the prophecy in this book for it shall be taken away from them in the "Tree of Life" Hebrew scripture, is it not? The Tree of Life is not Heaven, as a matter of fact people nowadays see the tree of life as a mystical pagan concept. Yet, how can it be if it is written in the Bible. And yet, a lot was lost during translation and omitted books are being uncovered... So, who are you going to blame for the state of the world....you can't blame God...because you had been warned already. 

So , you go on to blame people who don't follow God's word, but how can you follow half of something. How can you blame people for not having Faith because they see more of man's words in the Bible than the spirit of God... Look at it this way, if someone commits a crime like tampering with evidence the court will throw out the evidence, because it has been tampered with and can not be trusted. Don't get mad at me for saying this . Personally I call God both Mother and Father. "Let us create man in our image!" Have we not been created as both Man and Woman? Each with a distinct biological roll to play! I don't think an omni potent God would create  animals in pairs and just happen to forget  to make the Human race in pairs, I also don't think  that GOD  would create only one set of human beings to tend to hundreds of thousands of different species of animals? I can't quote the whole Bible because being human I know my thinking is subject to emotion, so I wonder how much human emotion went into the translation of the Bible? These are not truths I speak but my personal logic and perception. Personally I am wating for us to become unified in spirit and purpose!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought on Working From Home ( the serious editions)

Knowing where the spiritual leaders lives have been embellished

Sound Healing and Religion