Let's Build

I have been listening to a lot of reggae lately, trying to get that IRE
feeling i seem to be missing. If you look at the world with everything
that is going on, you get no comfort whatsoever. Babylon is truly
burning . Capitolisim has taken its toll and Love seems to have taken
a holiday. People are more apt to flip the Bird,  then throw up the Peace
sign, friendships are not what they used to be and relationships come
with dollars signs and conditions.

Throughout all of this I am trying hard to have that IRE feeling, the its
all gonna be alright, in my meditations and prayers I cry , holding my
hands out asking to be filled with the grace needed to do what I need
to, asking for wisdom, asking to be the empowered person I need to be
for everyone who might need me. Wisdom, Compassion, Love, Faith...
not the faith that comes from a book, but the faith that only being fully
washed by light and healing can give you,  the inner power to motivate
a change.

I have had glimpses of peace, people helping make the connections
my spirit forgot I could make. Its all about connection, and i am reciving
major connections of Love and Grace, yet the noise of this world keeps
banging on the walls of my peace, trying to break down my truth. How it
is that grace seems to have left the world, the hungry are hungry for all
the wrong things.

The powerful are getting fat off of the mission they're on to tear the world apart, and they keep rolling like a cyclopse
focused only on distruction for profit and no sign of rebuilding
with purpose. So people I ask that you elevate each other the best
way you can. get the truth out, bring about even the smallest change,
I love all of you so much that I wish this for everyone, lets BUILD!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought on Working From Home ( the serious editions)

Knowing where the spiritual leaders lives have been embellished

Sound Healing and Religion