This is a PSA: Take one Brutha War song and be Blessed!!!

In times of need, Grandmother would tell you 
to pick up the Good Book. Today, Aleatra 
is saying the Good Book will give you 
the road to go stay on and 
"Brutha War" 
will joyfully 
help keep 
you in 
line!!!


Brutha War, is a pioneer of spiritual Hip-Hop, I am sure you might be saying " but what about!" Hold on...I am not taking anything away from other artists with a God -centered message, what I am saying is Brutha Wars message is not being pushed by a major label it is being pushed by his love for God and God alone. He is giving his message away and bringing God and his gift to your, LAPTOP, DESKTOP, IPOD etc... so are you listening?

The Q & A Interview featuring Brutha War!!!

Aleatra : How has it been bringing Spiritual Hip-Hip from the place your originated at, to the place you are now; how did you come to realize the change in you!

Brutha War: I always believed in GOD & really wanted more of HIM. I always "feared" HIM. On the other-hand I struggled hard with depression & low self esteem. It was always hard for me to relate to "cultural" Christianity  I was already in a "revolutionary but gangsta" group called Bruthaz' Grimm. GOD told me to stand for HIM & the group would follow, & that's what miraculously happened.

Aleatra:  Have you been accepted in the Christian market or do you see some Christians shying always because of your outward appearance  i.e some people will only see a Thug appearance and say ??? WTH??? 

Brutha War:  I honestly never set out to be a Gospel rapper, or to be accepted in the "Christian' market. I still don't feel that I am unfortunately. I am way MORE CONCERNED WITH REACHING THE LOST & STRUGGLING THAN ENTERTAINING THE CHURCH & making them comfortable. I was always just compelled to convey the realest message possible. 

The only "REAL" message that I could deliver was about GOD, because HE IS real! I have a heart for reaching the streets with the truth of God's love & redemption. People get caught up in appearance when people wearing suits & ties are very often the ones destroying our world with greed & disregard for humanity. I am not worried about impressing stuffy religious folks, or the schizophrenic music industry. I make real music that touches people's lives & I intend to reach MANY MORE!

Aleatra:  Speak a little more to the fact you call yourself a Reality Rapper! Some people may not be able to see the reality of God in their lives!

Brutha War:  I always wanted to say what was REAL. You must seek & keep seeking & you will find that GOD is REAL. You can't manipulate HIM into your way of doing things, & revealing HIMself. You must be humble & OPEN!

Aleatr: Each one of your songs gives people the ability to see how God can change their life around. How would you explain your process. 

Brutha War: It has often been a very painful & challenging process for me. Because of my liberal & open minded nature, along with my serious trust issues, churchiness' never really appealed to me & still doesn't. However, I can not deny that GOD is REAL. I am a very "spiritual" person & I started having some supernatural experiences. Some of them very scary. The spirit world is very real, & we need to be on the RIGHT side of that.

Aleatra: Give a brief glimpse into the mind of Brutha War, what do you see in the future of mainstream Hip-Hop? Do you see a moment of reverse and remembrance for the current artists?

Brutha War:  I think people are going to get tired of this one dimensional, shallow, radio friendly, cartoon gangsta, HIP-POP charade…. Hopefully they are ready for BRUTHA WAR!!! I make soulful, spiritual, thought provoking RAP music. What I do is not for everybody, but It is very necessary!

Aleatra:  Brutha' what do you wish to accomplish with your Blessing from God?
  
Brutha War:  I have been told my whole life that I have a great purpose, even by strangers. I often don't feel worthy or capable, but I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me. I hope to fulfill my purpose & Re-PRESENT Christ YAHSHUA, so that the LOST can be found & those in bondage can be FREE! This scripture is kind of my motto:  

Isaiah 61
New International Version (NIV)
The Year of the Lord’s Favor
61 
The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me,
    because the Lord has anointed me
    to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
    to proclaim freedom for the captives
    and release from darkness for the prisoners,[a]
to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor
    and the day of vengeance of our God,
to comfort all who mourn,
    and provide for those who grieve in Zion—
to bestow on them a crown of beauty
    instead of ashes,
the oil of joy
    instead of mourning,
and a garment of praise
    instead of a spirit of despair.


Aleatra: Talk to the reader about what you wish to see for the future of  Music i.e: R&B and Hip-Hop.

Brutha War: I am hoping that people are tired of shallow & degrading music, & will start searching again for meaning. Hip hop started out as a voice of an urban subculture that previously was ignored. We should use our words to heal & build our communities! PLEASE TELL PEOPLE TO DOWNLOAD MY MUSIC FREE @ https://soundcloud.com/brutha-war  
Please visit Brutha Wars' site and download his music and share, he is a blessing to those who wish to listen. Good things happen when you let good things in! Like me Brutha War is more spiritual then Churchy' but his message is still meaningful! Please download and share his music and message....BIG UPS' and SALUTE to Brutha War!!!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought on Working From Home ( the serious editions)

Knowing where the spiritual leaders lives have been embellished

Sound Healing and Religion