Stress and Tecaree Hudson "Crimson Vision Entertainment"

What you call old school is the true school!

The Hudson's; bringing back what
 we have lost in Music and Entertainment 
with wisdom, style and a full 
intelligent message!


I like to tell my friends; what is the point of becoming a mature person when you have done it all by 25. The Hudsons' (Tecaree and Stress) are bringing us a taste of what remembering our values and personal strength can do. They are giving us, a taste of Old School, Hip-Hop and R&B without losing the beats and energy of New-School. So without further ado  may I introduce 'via' Q&A interview, Jabula Stress and Tecaree of Crimson Vision Entertainment! 


Aunt Kitty: Lets give the reader a little more information about Stress and Tecaree Hudson, and what you both are doing. 


Stress: Well as we speak I am putting finishing touches on my "Crown Hudson" album and my wife Tecaree is a couple songs away from wrapping up her album titled "Fuschia soul" produced by me, Unseen Asylum, and Mistah Sly. We are finishing up the last few scenes of our movie titled "Keisha" as well as launching a book about myself and Tecaree called "Only built for thrones", I currently have my autobiography book out on amazon.com titled Jabula's happiness. So we have quite a bit going on, even with the filming of our music videos, and traveling.


Aunt Kitty: Talk to the reader about what you would like to bring back to HIP-HOP and R&B!


Stress: I want to bring back some of the creativity and edge, a flow, a story, substance, along with great visuals music video wise, the rebirth of cool, and the rebirth of slick, im a storytelling emcee so I would like to bring back those elements.


Tecaree: I feel like music lacks soul, and that was what I grew up on, the Whitneys, the Mariahs, and Tina Turners; they are my influences. I wish to bring originality back, I just think its time to get back to basics; I feel my album will showcase that. Its a very diverse project ranging from r&b, soul, reggae and pop, but know matter the genre you still hear the soul. The lyrics that I pen down are based on and in the experiences of myself and others, as a singer and songwriter I understand that its your words that  get someone past whatever they maybe going through.


Aunt Kitty: Who is Jabula Stress; what is your Mission for  Music?


Stress:  I'm a hip-hop artist from Jamaica Queens, and my mission is to be considered one of the best Emcee's lyrically, as well as one of the best Producers. Its my goal to reach a certain plateau to continue to keep my father reggae legend "Keith Hudson" name alive. Its my goal to make sure that Tecaree is one of the best singers of 21st century has ever heard and seen. I just want to come through and shake up the norm, and change what people have come to considered "hot" these days.


Aunt Kitty:  Who are the artist you like today; and if you could which ones would you work with?


Stress:   Kendrick Lamar is nice! I can rock with him, Trey Songz, and Nikki Minaj since were from the same section of Jamaica Queens. The wish list is Slick Rick and NAS

Tecaree:  I would like to work with John Legend, and my wish list is Mary J and Missy Elliott!


Aunt Kitty:  Stress, we talked a little about accountability in the industry when you joined us on the IC. Give the readers a rundown of exactly what you and Tecaree are doing to change how people see us in the Entertainment and Arts industry.   


Tecaree:  I feel like my presence will lead young women on a path to being classy and respectful. "Dignity and self worth", its OK to show off your shape and be sexy, but a-lot of these girls are doing it for the wrong reasons. Its about doing things to make yourself feel good, not to compete for the attention of or use to get next to "Rappers and Ball players."




Stress;  When I started this, I just wanted to be the "Illest lyricist", but I have grown into a businessman,  a producer, a music video director and cinematographer, and author etc, so I'm just showing that in the industry you have to be more than an artist, you have to know your craft and business inside and out!

Aunt Kitty's Closing Comments: Keep your heads up and your eyes open for the next wave, new vision and "True Time Tested Style" of Stress and Tecaree.  I can tell you this Much; I am so excited to have both Tecaree and Stress on the show soon and hopefully we will bring you the Music, Video's  of  "Crimson Vision Entertainment"  live and direct on IC- Intrinsic Communication.... PEACE!


Facebook contact for Stress Fan page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stress/219930980603

Facebook contact for Tecaree's Fan Page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tecaree/158557287517885?ref=hl

TECAREE Dance Tonight ft. Stress
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DK9R1MEzSc7Y&h=TAQEinAJ8

Stress KISHA Music Video:
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DgC9TT_XvXxM%26list%3DUUOR2BTRqWjAhpZHM9iAc6cQ%26index%3D12&h=TAQEinAJ8





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought on Working From Home ( the serious editions)

Knowing where the spiritual leaders lives have been embellished

Sound Healing and Religion