James Dartlin Meadows of DARTLIN PRODUCTIONS and DIEMON (Do It Everyday Music Or Nothing)


Music's new dynamo-DARTLIN.
This is a RED ALERT people, a MUSIC man of 22, coming live 
out of Atlanta- GA. 


With the chops' of a well trained, well organized, and well seasoned Musician/ Producer/Entertainer/ MASH-UP Beat Monster (James Dartlin Meadows) is- what he is... FO' REAL!


Dartlin, has bee producing, playing piano and percussion for five years now, and he has no intention on stopping.  I was surfing SOUNDCLICK, for people to bring on the IC- when I came across one of this young mans beats. I was very impressed and I became more impressed by the prompt and accurate nature in which he returned info to my "FB" message, and gave and amazingly time sensitive and well thought out response to my questions.

Lets face it, in this day and age when all you see around you are young people with no direction and little real focus, it is refreshing to have such a wonderful young powerhouse to accept himself as (is) so clearly and without too much ( wondering aimlessly. )

Dartlin's, productions are without " BOXED-IN-LABELING."   He is an "every-arena-producer."  He currently works mainly with "Urban" music ie... Hip-Hop and R&B.  However, he also enjoys creating beats and full production for pop, and dance. In his own words: " Really anything catchy and relevant to my mood at the time of creation."

" I love to challenge myself, I love to have 
my clients push me to go 
outside myself and try new things."

Dartlin, admits to sometimes surprising himself. To me, that's a good thing. His openness to venture into new arena's and stretch himself, will take him a long-long way in this business. Dartlin's record label is called DIEMON ( Do It Everyday Music Or Nothing) just the name itself shows determination. He has 2 artists that work with him. As he is an artist as well his cut "Eclipse" features 2 members of the DIEMON label team, Bugus and Russ. 
James said: " Russ used to do all my beats, before I was confident enough to do my own production, and now he is on some of my cuts' and I look forward to working with him in the future." 

Right now his current project has no title... and for him that is okay. Dartlin, is working with a few different talents he is delving into developing each talent as well as bringing their unique abilities to the surface.  He says: " I have been blessed to have people buy or lease my beats off of SoundClick, I am truly open and blessed to be doing what I love to do!"

Listen in tonight on Intrinsic Communications for a 2 cut exclusive and hopefully a live interaction with this incredibly focused and busy young man!




Dartlin Productions 
DIEMON Music 
(404) 966-3997



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought on Working From Home ( the serious editions)

Knowing where the spiritual leaders lives have been embellished

Sound Healing and Religion