La' Chocolate ....Customized Gourmet Chocolatier'.



La' Chocolate ....Customized Gourmet Chocolates !

"Chocolate love is the sweetest love!"Indulge in the finest and sexiest gourmet assorted chocolates! La Shawn Lukes, makes custom gift baskets for birthdays, holidays, baby showers, adult theme parties and more!!!

La Shawn says:"I am a 38 year old single mother who has worked for many years with lawyers.  I am burnt out from long hours of my previous career. Working for others I came to the realization I needed to take a leap of faith and start a business doing what "I love".......... ...making chocolates !!!!  Its very (Soul Satisfying) work and it brings joy to my clients and the added joy of making new friends."

lachocolate4u@gmail.com

//www.facebook.com/la.chocolates?fref=ts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought on Working From Home ( the serious editions)

Knowing where the spiritual leaders lives have been embellished

Sound Healing and Religion